What’s more beautiful and inspiring than the world itself? I have compiled 10 photos that will inspire you to decorate coastal!
1. A beautiful sunset with orange and blue tones
(these colors are opposite colors on the color wheel – meaning this color scheme will automatically be appealing to the eye!) Sunsets automatically give your home a warmth. Use this image to inspire a orange and blue color scheme and you’ll be feeling the salty breeze in no time!
2. This local festival picture will instantly remind you of summer and keep your home playful
The cool colors in this photo reflect ocean-like vibes. This would look GREAT printed on a big canvas and complimenting soft grey and beige tones.
3. This soft sunset with a long boardwalk no only uses playful colors but also incorporates lines and shapes
Thinking geometrically when decorating your home is always a great idea! Lines add contrast and an interesting appeal.
4. Turn your home nautical by following these blue and green tones and boat decor
Nautical inspired homes are a HUGE trend right now! When decorating incorporate boats, rope, anchors, and anything that follows a blue and green color line.
5. What’s more coastal than the actual ocean?
Of course using the ocean as inspiration to decorate is a given!
6. Use a black and white image of the ocean as inspiration to paint with color
Do it backwards! Decorate with all neutral tones and paint your walls with coastal inspired colors! Throw in a couple accent pieces to really make your room pop!
7. Another festival picture that will make sure summer never ends!
The blue in this photo POPS! This shade of blue would be so fun to use as an accent color! Think throw pillows, picture frames, and assorted nick-nacks!
8. Keep it soft and subtle with deep blues and greys
This photo makes me want to decorate my home with subtle colors to create a cool and relaxing vibe.
9. A black & white image, lines, and a nautical scene – perfectly coastal!
Like mentioned earlier with the black and white ocean picture, using monochromatic tones as your way to decorate really creates a unique look that can easily be changed up (all you have to do is change your accent color!) This image makes me want to find all the oldest paintings and artwork of boats that I can!
10. Lastly, a sunrise is perfect inspiration
“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten someones day” Sunrises symbolize hope and a fresh start – use this sunrise as inspiration to give your home a whole new look and create something special that will last and make an impact every time someone walks through your front door.
The post 10 Photos that Will Inspire you to Decorate Coastal appeared first on Passion for Home – Bestlaminate Blog.